With its splendid Renaissance rooms overlooking the Grand Canal, the majestic Ca’ Vendramin Calergi Palace will be the location for the 2020 Venice Carnival official dinner and ball.
Ca’ Vendramin Calergi changed owners many times, and at one stage was sealed off completely due to gruesome disputes between noblemen, not a rare occurrence in Venice. Today this palace is home to Venice’s Casino, built at the beginning of the 16th century and present an awesome Reinassance facade. It was in this palace, on the 13th of February 1883, that Richard Wagner died in the company of his gondolier.
In the exclusive surroundings you will enter a magical dimension where each detail has been taken care of making your Carnival experience simply unforgettable.
The rich menu, the thrilling performances and the charming view of the Grand Canal at the Ca’ Vendramin Calergi are the special ingredients of a unique and extraordinary recipe that will lead you to a magical time and space. You will be overwhelmed by images, colors, sounds, flavors to discover another Venice … a magical and marvellous Venice.
An enchanting evening, with performances and shows throughout the night and delicious food. A special night above all inspiration and pleasure. You will pass a Unique Masquerade Ball at the Renaissance Palace of incredible beauty which will welcome you from the Grand Canal side.
The Carnival Period Costume or an elegant and masked outfit are requested to attend the Ball. The entrance is not allowed to the young under 18 years old.
- Guests will be welcomed between 8.30 pm to 9:00 pm and will be accompanied to the living room on the main floor for a toast and initial entertainment.
- Then a placè five course dinner and a selection of Italian Wines with live performances will follow.
- The night will then proceed with the shows in the hall of Ca’ Vendramin Calergi Palace
- After midnight, live music and a dj set until 2.30 am with cocktail bar (2 drinks included)
- Those who love gambling can end the night by trying their luck in the Salotto dei Giochi Classici (gambling room) of the Casinò of Venice.
Location: Ca’ Vendramin Calergi, Cannaregio, 2040, 30121 Venezia VE
Date: Saturday February 15th, Sunday February 16th, Thursday February 20th, Friday February 21st, Saturday February 22nd, Sunday February 23rd, Monday February 24th, Tuesday February 25th
Time: from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am
Price: € 500 per person